Rolling admissions applications

I know there is a school in South Carolina that accepts applications up until June 15th.

Majority of the schools in the north east require applications are submitted by January/February.

I recommend going on the ASHA website, click continuing education, then use their "EdFind". Through this you can select the state you wish to go to school and it will generate all the schools with programs and when those programs application deadlines are.

If it helps, I have noticed more southern schools have later deadlines than the northern schools but I could be wrong.

If you are willing to wait a semester, there are also a few schools who admit in both the Spring and Fall. I know Saint John's Univ in New York is one of them.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2017 at 0:36 PM, slp1234 said:

I know there is a school in South Carolina that accepts applications up until June 15th.

Majority of the schools in the north east require applications are submitted by January/February.

I recommend going on the ASHA website, click continuing education, then use their "EdFind". Through this you can select the state you wish to go to school and it will generate all the schools with programs and when those programs application deadlines are.

If it helps, I have noticed more southern schools have later deadlines than the northern schools but I could be wrong.

If you are willing to wait a semester, there are also a few schools who admit in both the Spring and Fall. I know Saint John's Univ in New York is one of them.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your help!

Hampton University has a June 1st deadline I believe for Fall admissions and Valdosta State University has a July 1st deadline for Spring admissions.