USC MSW VAC Scholarships

ydc1231

I just received my acceptance letter (email) without any information about financial aid. I wanted to ask: has anyone NOT received ANY grants or scholarships for this program? I applied the last week of February incase anyone was wondering the duration to hear back on your application. 

Edited by ydc1231

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, ydc1231 said:

I just received my acceptance letter (email) without any information about financial aid. I wanted to ask: has anyone NOT received ANY grants or scholarships for this program? I applied the last week of February incase anyone was wondering the duration to hear back on your application. 

Hi! I was accepted on March 30th for the oncampus program .A few days after I was admitted I received information about scholarships via email. I have not received any info from financial aid yet. I did apply to the Dean's scholarship as well as a few others. I was told by the scholarship office that we will hear by the end of April if we get any money. I am crossing my fingers!! Good luck to you as well.

Edited by 12sliders