SLPtoBe2019 Posted April 25, 2017 Share Posted April 25, 2017 Hi everyone!!! So, I need advice... Please I have been accepted to 5 schools, waitlisted at 2 and rejected at 2 for M.A/ M.S programs in SLP. I made my decision to attend University of Colorado- Boulder at the end of March and sent in my deposit, however, yesterday I found out I was accepted off of Emerson's waitlist!! Now I have to try to decide between the two schools. Can anyone give me any advice, pros and cons?? Both areas are totally opposite of each other! I visited both schools, Boulder for the open house and Emerson after the interview. I really thought I was set on Boulder, but now with Emerson I am completely torn! Each schools have their pros and cons but with my anxiety I am nervous I will make the wrong decision and that it will "haunt me". I am from NJ so it is a complete change going to Colorado... Boston is also different because I am not used to the city. It's basically between mountains or city life! I, personally, see myself working with the rehabilitation side of things when it comes to after grad school, however, I won't really know until I am in grad school. Also, does anyone know about the process of pulling out my spot at Boulder, if I decide to attend Emerson? Did no think I would have this much of an issue! Any advice is greatly appreciated! And congrats to all who have been accepted! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now