Anybody applied for FINANCIAL ANALYTICS MSC. at Trent University in Canada ?

Adamszequi

Question

Anyone here applied to the financial analytics stream of applied modeling and quantitative methods or big data at Trent university in Durham or Peterborough ? 

3 answers to this question

Hi

I have applied for MSc Financial Analytics Fall 2017. I am an international student. I applied a month ago. Are you an international student? When did you apply and for which program? 

What is your background?

I did B.Com 80% and 6.5 IELTS

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 5:07 AM, Akhan11 said:

Hi

I have applied for MSc Financial Analytics Fall 2017. I am an international student. I applied a month ago. Are you an international student? When did you apply and for which program? 

What is your background?

I did B.Com 80% and 6.5 IELTS

hey

I am an international student.I apllied in January but there was some miscommunication so my documents weren't checked until the issue was resolved last month(it was basically IELTS,my country was exempted as stated in the school's website so I had to call the school and have a chat with someone there to have it waived officially after I provided my high school transcript).

I applied for financial analytics too.I haven't heard from them since.I sent an email but I was told my documents were still being assessed .

Have you heard from them?. If not,have you tried to contact them? Do you know anyone that has been admitted to that particular program yet?

I did Actuarial Science - 80%.

give me your email or send me an email on zequiadams@outlook.com

I, Md Asad Uz Jaman, have been selected for MSc in Financial Analytics at Trent University (Fall 2018). I did not find any facebook group for the MSc AMOD.Fina.

If you are reading this conversation now, please feel free to contact with me.

Contact mail: asaduzjaman@outlook.com