LIU Brooklyn on Probation?

Hey everyone!

As I'm researching schools for my grad school spreadsheet, I notice that LIU Brooklyn's speech path program has been put on probation by the CAA. Here's what it says on the website: "The master’s of science program in speech -language pathology at Long Island University’s Brooklyn Campus has been placed on probation by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard, #310, Rockville, MD 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700. A program on probation is not currently in full compliance with the accreditation standards. Programs on probation remain accredited but must demonstrate compliance with the standards within one year."

What does this mean for people who are enrolled in the program or looking to apply? Is this going to impact getting one's CCC afterwards?