Boston College

phd_aspirant

Very eager to know what's the word from BC. I am a theological ethics PhD applicant there and I see that someone posted, accepted, having heard via email yesterday. The agony of this process! I just want to know....no patience.

I was wondering about those, too, though I'm systematics. For what it's worth, I haven't heard anything either.

Very eager to know what's the word from BC. I am a theological ethics PhD applicant there and I see that someone posted, accepted, having heard via email yesterday. The agony of this process! I just want to know....no patience.

I, too, applied to BC, but for Systematics. I have not heard anything. I do know one person who applied to ethics that was accepted on Saturday (2/13). Has anybody heard anything about Systematics? I also know that the BC STM has three offers out, which I think would fill their capacity.

I am wondering the same thing. The rejections were via postal mail and, since I live just 45 minutes from BC I would've expected one of those by now. But I also havent checked today's mail! My hope/sense is that it means waitlist. But didnt someone post that they were waitlisted, contacted via email?

I am wondering the same thing. The rejections were via postal mail and, since I live just 45 minutes from BC I would've expected one of those by now. But I also havent checked today's mail! My hope/sense is that it means waitlist. But didnt someone post that they were waitlisted, contacted via email?

Hi all, I live in CT and just received a rejection letter from BC dated February 15th. It looks like there was a delay in mailing the notifications. I presume those placed on the waitlist would have received an email by now. This is certainly not the most transparent process. Best of luck to all!

yep, got my rejection letter yesterday afternoon, just after I posted with such hope that perhaps I had made

the waitlist...alas. Best of luck to everyone else!

Has there been any confirmation of admitted applicant to systematics?

Edited by ReluctantTheo