Pre-reqs

I am going into my senior year of undergrad and still have three classes to take before I get my degree. I also am taking a biology and child development course over the summer. I'm not worried about it though since it seems like you just have to have a majority of your pre-reqs done before applying!

I am currently in my first year of graduate school and I did not have all of my prerequisites finished when I applied. I didn't have ANY CSD prereqs finished when I applied and I only had a few of ASHA's completed. Let me know if you have any questions about it!

I am also in my first year of grad school. When I applied, I only had 1 out of 5 CSD prereqs finished and 3 out of 4 ASHA prereqs completed. Some school required that I complete all of the prereqs before I applying, so I simply didn't apply to those school. Plenty of schools do NOT require that all prereqs are completed before applying. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.