My supervisor says I should not use content analysis as it is not respected within the institution... And suggested process analysis... But the more I read up on process analysis I realize it is to analyze processes within a business and not meant to analyze a famous person's standpoint and actions (I am about to analyze Trump's actions and standpoints since he became a president).
I also looked into grounded theory, but I am not keen on waiting with going through the theory and I know there are a lot of criticism towards that method... So what do I do? I feel that content analysis is the right one, quantitative, but what do I tell my supervisor?
I can't for the sake of my life understand his criticism towards content analysis and why he would suggest process analysis?

This is a master's thesis that I am going to write.

Grateful for help.

Well, you finish doing your homework -- reading up on the possible methods you could use -- and then you schedule a meeting with your advisor, you tell him what you've read so far and why you think that his suggestion isn't a good fit for your research question, and you ask him to explain again why he thinks that content analysis isn't the right choice. You try to come up with a precise game plan where you spell out the questions you want to ask and how your research methods will guide you to the answer. Through doing that it should become clear to both of you whether the path you're taking is sound or not. You listen to the words and the context. I don't know what you mean by "not respected within the institution" but that's important to understand, if you want to be taken seriously and get published. 

There are a variety of different types of content analysis so it could be that you and your supervisor have different things in mind when you say that that's the analytical method you want to use. I urge you to read more about content analysis and present a coherent case to your advisor about what you want to do and why in a meeting with them. The SAGE Handbooks on research methods are a great place to start. That said, from what you've written, it may be that neither content analysis nor process analysis is the appropriate method. I'd suggest looking at some texts on qualitative research methods (Bernard's Research Methods in Anthropology is a great resource) and going from there.