3 weeks until test day--final GRE prep advice?

/sigh/twombly

What's the best way to tackle the last couple weeks of studying for the GRE and how did you stay motivated through the final push of studying?

I am taking the GRE in about 3 weeks. I've been studying for a couple of months and took my second power prep about 3 weeks ago and scored well/where I was aiming for in verbal (166) and about as well as I have been in quant (150). Would like to score similarly (or better!) when I take the test, however I've had to take a couple of weeks off of studying (traveling, moving, etc.) and am starting my final GRE prep before I take the exam.

Any advice on how to best focus my studying and improve my score in the last couple of weeks? Should I just keep drilling example questions? I'm tempted not to do another full practice exam since I've hit my target score and to focus on reviewing vocabulary and doing practice problems from Kaplan/Manhattan 5lb book--thoughts? And any math cramming advice? I know you can't really cram for the GRE, but I don't want to put too much time into studying math as I doubt it matters that much for my program (art history) but I'd like to bring up my score a little bit if I can as it is on the low side. 

Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be best if you rest your brain and body 1-2 days before the exam. If you still continue studying, you might end up with a mental block during the exam. :)

For the first 18 days, you might want to review what you have studied.