PhD in Theatre Studies

Orkilatrish

Finishing up my MA Thesis in Theatre Education/Outreach at the University of Arizona. I just got my acceptance letter for the PhD program at University of British Columbia in Vancouver and was offered $16,000/year for four years. This covers school fees and gives me about $7000 US to live on each year and access to Canada's AWESOME health services. I am wondering if anyone else has had any offers and how this compares?

I am still waiting to hear back from Oregon and Pittsburgh too... but I have 3 weeks to make up my mind.

Finishing up my MA Thesis in Theatre Education/Outreach at the University of Arizona. I just got my acceptance letter for the PhD program at University of British Columbia in Vancouver and was offered $16,000/year for four years. This covers school fees and gives me about $7000 US to live on each year and access to Canada's AWESOME health services. I am wondering if anyone else has had any offers and how this compares?

I am still waiting to hear back from Oregon and Pittsburgh too... but I have 3 weeks to make up my mind.

Edit 2/27- Got a NO from Pittsburgh. Not sad in the least though since I had no intention of going there anyway.

• 1 year later...