clincial psychology

soneesdp

Anyone here who has applied for clinical psychology programs?

I have applied to UT southwestern, Texas A & M, Washington University in St. LouisĀ and University of Cincinnati....I need to hear from someone who has applied and has heard something.....thought its way too early i think :roll:

Here are my crazy 13, ordered by deadline: Virginia, WashU, Florida, Minnesota, Arizona, Oregon, Harvard, Illinois-Chicago, Vanderbilt, SUNY Stony Brook, Wisconsin, Delaware, and Case Western. I'd say it's way too early to have Officially Heard; I've only gotten responses from specific professors, not programs. I applied two years ago (with much crappier credentials) and Officially Heard from a few programs who wanted interviews. They all called on February 1st. So now's the time to change your voicemail to something professional :D

I am. Applied to Arizona State, U of Houston, Virginia Commonwealth, U of S Florida, U of Miami, Syracuse, Rutgers, Oklahoma State, WUSTL, U of Kentucky, Loyola Chicago, Kent State.

I have interviews at Kent State, U of Miami and U of Kentucky.

I have heard invites have already gone out at ASU.

good luck all.

i applied to 9 schools; only one of which i have heard back from as of 10am on 1/17/08:

penn state, boston university, temple, wustl, northwestern, vanderbilt, u of toledo, miami of ohio, and u of cincinnati.

so far, i was invited to interview day at ohio state on 2/1. i received the invitation on 1/8. but according to the other board, it looks like penn state contacted people on 1/15 and 1/16 for interviews so it looks like they are out. best of luck to everyone else!

Hey all!

Here's where I applied:

York

U Windsor

U Rochester

Penn State

WUSTL

U Alabama

U Florida

U Houston

San Diego State/U San Diego

Georgia State

So far I've been invited to the PennState interviews on Feb 22nd and 23rd. Good luck everyone!!!

So, I got my second interview invite today, this one from Georgia State, clinical program. Just so happens it's on the EXACT SAME DAY as my other interview at PennState: Feb 22nd. I emailed GeorgiaState and it seems they have another day set aside for interviews on Feb 15th.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced conflicting interview days before and what you did!

So, I got my second interview invite today, this one from Georgia State, clinical program. Just so happens it's on the EXACT SAME DAY as my other interview at PennState: Feb 22nd. I emailed GeorgiaState and it seems they have another day set aside for interviews on Feb 15th.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced conflicting interview days before and what you did!

I think folks in previous years have handled it as you did.

Finally, people who applied to some of the same programs I did! All of this not knowing is driving me nuts. My list:

University of Florida

University of South Florida

University of Central Florida

Florida State

University of Memphis

University of Cincinnati

University of Nebraska-Lincoln (received rejection letter on 1/25)

University of Texas-Austin

University of Houston

Texas A&M

University of Oregon

University of Washington

WashU

So yeah, aside from knowing I'm rejected by Nebraska, I haven't heard anything from anywhere. And I've checked the results section of the site religiously and haven't seen any of the Clinical Psych programs for any of those schools. All this waiting is making me crazy.

Has anyone heard anything either way from Teachers College (Columbia), Fordham, St. John's University, CUNY or Long Island University (Brooklyn)?

I haven't heard from Teacher's College, except for the e-mail they sent saying that they hope to send all interview invitations by Feb. 8th (tomorrow). I also applied to the University of Washington, Rutgers, Widener University, University of Rochester and the PGSP- Stanford consortium. I was asked to come to an interview at Rochester, but that's it so far and I've never been so stressed about anything in my life. Has anyone been asked for an interview at any of the schools I'm applying to? This is torture.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys end up hearing from the clinical psychology programs at Fordham,Teachers College or LIU C.W. Post? Should I just assume at this late date that I do not have interviews there?

I got contacted for an interview with St. John's school psych, clinical psych at GW, clinical psych at Adelphi and clinical-school psych at Yeshiva.

• 3 weeks later...

has any one heard from the following schools:

Concordia

Manitoba

Dalhousie

McGIll

Ottawa

Guelph

I am starting to take the lack of news from any of these schools as bad news :cry:

rejected already from : UWO and Queens

Interview: York

• 11 months later...