Statement of propose help

Hi all,

Just couple of months ago, I have been accepted by a supervisor for PhD program in Canada. Though, I have a bit low CGPA and no research experience, but based on my practical experience and my persuasion - that I will be up to his expectations, he agreed. But this not it. He said the final decision will be of admission committee that whether I am eligible and plus funding. yes. 

My query is: I need help or suggestions to write a powerful statement of purpose - convincing them straight for my admission and funding. Please if anyone can help me out in this regard, i'll be very thankful.

Regards

10 minutes ago, worried_phd said:

My query is: I need help or suggestions to write a powerful statement of purpose - convincing them straight for my admission and funding. Please if anyone can help me out in this regard, i'll be very thankful.

Your request is rather vague. Help with what piece? Discussing your qualifications, crafting your personal story, etc? 

I suggest checking out the Statement of Purpose, Personal History and Diversity subforum. We give a lot of advice across the spectrum of the statement. That might help you with more general questions, and you can ask more specific ones pertaining to your situation from there.