Security Research Group, PhD positions available

Adwait Nadkarni

Hi all,

My name is Adwait Nadkarni, and I am an Assistant professor in the Computer Science Department at the College of William & Mary. Before W&M, I did my MS and PhD from North Carolina State University, Raleigh. Here is my website for more info:
http://www.adwaitnadkarni.com/

My Research: I have multiple funded positions available at my Systems Security Research group at W&M. The primary focus of my group is the security of emerging operating platforms (e.g., mobile platforms such as Android, IoT platforms such as Google Weaveor SmartThings). Specifically, we will be evaluating the security of existing systems, modifying them to make them secure, or building novel security systems. 

I am looking for dedicated and creative students interested in breaking and building secure systems and protocols, starting as early as Fall 2018. Please apply to W&M Computer Science (PhD), using the following link:

Apply: http://www.wm.edu/as/graduate/admission/.../index.php

The deadline for Fall 2018 admission is March 15, 2018.

About W&M: W&M is the second oldest universities in the USA, and the first of the 8 public ivies. It is located in Williamsburg, Virginia; a place with pretty good weather, and a lot of historical significance.

Also, if you have any questions about MS/PhD, be it the scope, future options, or questions about my research or security research in general, feel free to contact me via email (my contact information is on my website).

Regards,
Adwait