SAIS 2018 Early Action

Poli92

40 minutes ago, Leka8 said:

Also was admitted. My funding email only referred to 2018/2019 funding. No mention of year 2. Presumably it is not renewable? How bout you guys, any thoughts?

I don't know that the funding level is guaranteed, but anecdotally I think that if the student is in good standing the offer is renewed for the second year. 

8 hours ago, marcoboy1818 said:

Did you guys submit the separate application for the funding???? I only selected the box on the application form. Arent we suppose to receive the funding notification on March? 

No just the box. Apparently DC and Europe have independent budgets so they are probably just doing it differently. 

17 hours ago, Leka8 said:

No just the box. Apparently DC and Europe have independent budgets so they are probably just doing it differently. 

Thank you so much for telling me.  I will wait and see! 

I am wondering cause their official blog says that people who are accepted will automatically get half tuition fellowship. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2017 at 7:21 PM, Poli92 said:

I don't know that the funding level is guaranteed, but anecdotally I think that if the student is in good standing the offer is renewed for the second year. 

Just checked with the financial aid office and they confirmed that the funding is extended to the second year pending full-time status and 3.4 GPA. Wondering why they wouldn't include that in the funding letter; that could affect someone's decision to accept.