Request for help editing writing sample (very short)

viveke

So one of my PhD applications requires 2x2000 words for a writing sample. I'm planning to submit a short essay (~1600 words) I wrote for an MSc class for one, but we won't get feedback or grades until the middle of January, which is when this application is due, and I don't currently have anyone to ask to review it. I hadn't officially studied anthropology before starting the program I'm currently in, and I'm a little worried that my arguments will sound simplistic, or stupid, or both. So if anyone is bored enough to want to read it, please let me know :) Thanks! 

Would still greatly appreciate another set of eyes if anyone else is willing (phyanth pointed out it was more of a cultural anthropology paper). I'd be happy to read anything in return if anyone still has deadlines approaching

23 hours ago, viveke said:

Would still greatly appreciate another set of eyes if anyone else is willing (phyanth pointed out it was more of a cultural anthropology paper). I'd be happy to read anything in return if anyone still has deadlines approaching

What's it on? I might be able to help out but if it's TOO culturally related I might not be able to help too much. Maybe give some pointers here and there.

I guess it's on cultural evolution- basically I review some studies on cross-cultural differences in learning and norm transmission, and talk about maintenance of cultural variation