Masters in eHealth at Mcmaster university Fall 2018

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have Also applied, Please when posting to this Forum give us some insight to your application.

I have applied to the McMaster eHealth Program

In Province application, Canadian citizen, Health Sci undergrad, 3.00/4.00 GPA (due to misfortune during first year), couple of research placements, couple of research conferences, good references, coding knowledge.

I think my GPA is what is holding me back. 

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed to iris and she told me they are still reviewing the applications, and they will notify us in few weeks.The interview has not started yet.If you got any update regarding the admission process please feel free to notify here.

54 minutes ago, Rabak said:

I emailed to iris and she told me they are still reviewing the applications, and they will notify us in few weeks.The interview has not started yet.If you got any update regarding the admission process please feel free to notify here.

Thanks a lot for letting us know!

2 hours ago, Rabak said:

Thanks for the info! This waiting is so long

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Aabena said:

Hey guys, 

I just spoke to Iris. They’re still reviewing applications she said by the end of next week interview offers will start to go out via email. 

Thank you, Aabena....we all are super tensed.... a little bit of information keep us motivated...and add an energy to be more patience...

Hello,

I am so glad I found this forum, I have also applied to eHealth at McMaster. Am super nervous, does anyone have an idea about how competitive it is, and how many people they accept every year. 

On 3/2/2018 at 11:15 AM, Euca said:

Hello,

I am so glad I found this forum, I have also applied to eHealth at McMaster. Am super nervous, does anyone have an idea about how competitive it is, and how many people they accept every year. 

Hi!

I guess they accept approximately 45 people, that what I found out from my own research.It is competitive, so hope for the best.