I am filling out applications for master's degree programs at various universities and sort of had an epiphany with regard to the SOP/LOI.Currently, I am working on an application for a dual degree program as well as a master's degree program both of which follow the same admission procedure. My concern is, even though I have provided separate inputs (relevant to the subject matter) to the respective personal statements, a major chunk of the information provided in both the statements is somewhat similar. Since the admission committee will evaluate my application on the basis of preferences:-

1.Dual Degree Sciences Po (PSIA) - LSE
Sciences Po (Masters in International Security) - London School of Economics (LSE) (Msc. International Relations) 
2.Master International Security
Sciences Po

Is there a possibility that the overall substance of the application can/will be undermined and/or will this in any way diminish my chances of being accepted for either of the aforementioned programs?