MARCH IS IT!!!!

johndiligent

Ha. March was it!

Now I can call the one place I haven't heard from with a good reason, other than impatience. Here's hoping it goes better than joro's scenario above.

I have to agree... with March ending by midnight this Wednesday, I'm not so sure whether admission committee are willing to rush and send out all decisions in next 72 hours...

Is it horrible to say that I actually HOPE that April is it because for some crazy reason in my mind I think I'll have better luck because my birthday is in April? lol wink.gif

Is it horrible to say that I actually HOPE that April is it because for some crazy reason in my mind I think I'll have better luck because my birthday is in April? lol wink.gif

Daniela, you're not alone! tongue.gif

I can't believe it...March was it for me. Admissions called me while I was at work to let me know I was in...I'm still in shock!!

Congrats!! And wasn't that the only school to which you applied? I followed the NSSR thread, periodically--I can empathize because I'm still waiting too!

Congrats!! And wasn't that the only school to which you applied? I followed the NSSR thread, periodically--I can empathize because I'm still waiting too!

Hang on in there, and hope for the best, peppermint.beatnik! smile.gif