Anyone else get cold feet just before starting?

SLP grad programs are extremely competitive -- it's hard to get in. I felt super excited about getting into my choice school and now, two weeks before class starts & moving away to a different city, I feel anxious about the future. I love this field & am excited to have the opportunity to follow this career, so I'm not certain why I'm getting cold feet all of a sudden!

Anyone else felt anxious before going away to grad school?

I definitely was! Especially since I had two years off before undergraduate and starting graduate school. But at the same time I was so excited to get started and proud of myself that I didn't give up! The first month of the program (and even some bad days) I sometimes felt inadequate and it was hard to get back into the swing of things. However talking to my classmates, we all felt the same way so its normal.  I love my classes though and love what I"m learning, so I know I made the right decision. You've got this! :)