OGS - Any word?

euges116

I was successful. My application is for a psychology MA. I almost didn't see it at first because my Status still read "Web App-submitted" and didn't indicate any updates, but then I clicked on the "Check Status" link and there it was. I won't be taking it up though, as my first choice program is not in Ontario (although I don't think I can officially turn it down until I get the letter?). Too bad, and another few weeks of waiting on SSHRC.

Good luck to everyone. I hope they roll the rest of the results out shortly.

Still nothing. I don't have super high-hopes but I'd just like to know. I don't see what is so hard about them making all of it available at once? Surely they have a database with the info... and likely they've had a week or more to get ready to release the information.

Still nothing. I don't have super high-hopes but I'd just like to know. I don't see what is so hard about them making all of it available at once? Surely they have a database with the info... and likely they've had a week or more to get ready to release the information.

I'm in PhD Management, and still no word.

I'm in PhD Management, and still no word.

I'm PhD in Molec. and Cell. Biology, but for OGS I put my discipline as Biochem/Biophys because they don't have a section that is super close to what I actually do (sort of biochem sort of microbiology).

Hmm.. I keep looking for divisions on why some data is up and not others. The pie keeps getting cut smaller and so right now I suspect that its only the flat-out rejections that are yet to be posted. Either that or people from Guelph, in PhD in science... and that seems unlikely.

Hmm.. I keep looking for divisions on why some data is up and not others. The pie keeps getting cut smaller and so right now I suspect that its only the flat-out rejections that are yet to be posted. Either that or people from Guelph, in PhD in science... and that seems unlikely.

I'm starting to think the same thing, but I really hope that's not the case! If OGS is capable of posting the successful results, they should also be able to post the unsucccessful ones. This is just torture for those who haven't heard.