UCLA MSW FALL 2015

esp.msw

:blink: I'm at my work entering data, waiting for something "pop" up in my inbox. I'm on the East Coast too, so I guess I'll have to wait for UCLA's day to get fully started...it's only 9:45am there!

I just received an email too about being accepted, WHOOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL!

Also, I checked that status link, just out of curiosity, and it still said "no decision has been made to date"...so although I'm accepted, I guess that didn't get updated. It may be a bogus link, I am not sure. I can't even remember how I first found it.

Also just got my acceptance email!

The website may not be updated for up to 10 business days or so.

Congrats to everyone who got in, love and light and better prospects to those who didn't!

I guess the MSW/PhD people are going to have to wait a little longer. Congrats to everybody who's been accepted!!! :)

I'm applying to the PhD program as well, and have yet to hear anything. After several increasingly desperate calls to Mr. Fooks, I finally emailed him and received a response within literally a few minutes. He said "Decisions are still forthcoming. The admissions process is coming to a close. You will hear soon." Sounds pretty ominous, but at least the window is still open. Best of luck!

I'm applying to the PhD program as well, and have yet to hear anything. After several increasingly desperate calls to Mr. Fooks, I finally emailed him and received a response within literally a few minutes. He said "Decisions are still forthcoming. The admissions process is coming to a close. You will hear soon." Sounds pretty ominous, but at least the window is still open. Best of luck!

Oh my god I can't handle this pressure. Thanks for the update!

Edited by rojodo

Congrats to all of those who were accepted!

I also got my acceptance letter this afternoon, but it seemed like the "official" decision is not posted on the status website yet. 

Has anyone heard back from their financial aid office or received a merit scholarship??

I also got accepted to UCLA! Now I have to make the tough decision between USC or UCLA...

Unless you are super impressed with USC and there is so other program like it for what you need, go for UCLA. USC has great networking but its not worth an extra $50,000. 

I got accepted!!! I received an email today, Feb. 24, at 11:10 am from Lance Fooks!

I got accepted at the same time also!!! Congratulations to everyone! I have been so obsessed with checking my email and was so happy to hear from them! For anyone wondering, I applied Jan 15th. Best of luck to everyone!

Edited by MissUmmra

Hello MSW Aapplicants,

I'm new to posting on this thread but have been following for some time. I also got accepted into UCLA on 2/24 via email. I applied on 1/15.

Best of luck to everyone.

Has anyone accepted UCLA yet?

Hello MSW Aapplicants,

I'm new to posting on this thread but have been following for some time. I also got accepted into UCLA on 2/24 via email. I applied on 1/15.

Best of luck to everyone.

Has anyone accepted UCLA yet?

yes i accepted. I applied to 3 different schools, but UCLA was always my number one so there is no point in waiting. you have until april 14th to accept/decline. my second option was long beach (i have not heard back yet) but like i said I'm set on UCLA. the price difference is honestly not  a huge different (i know CSULA is around 32,000), and with UCLA health insurance is included in the price which is a bonus for those who do not have it.