Florida Schools Fall 2015

All schools should get on their level. 

I know right! I just want to hear from everyone so I can make a decision now and start planning!

BTW can anyone tell me what the think of USF? I don't know much about the program. All I know is I'm from out of state and the program is longer and more expensive than the other 7 that I applied to.

@koukla19 I'm sure like many other schools, they probably send out acceptances in waves. I didn't see much about USF in the results section (I think there were 5) which I would take as a good sign!

I know right! I just want to hear from everyone so I can make a decision now and start planning!

BTW can anyone tell me what the think of USF? I don't know much about the program. All I know is I'm from out of state and the program is longer and more expensive than the other 7 that I applied to.

@koukla19 I'm sure like many other schools, they probably send out acceptances in waves. I didn't see much about USF in the results section (I think there were 5) which I would take as a good sign!

I hope so! They answered much earlier this year compared to last year! I wasn't expecting to hear from them AT LEAST until March?

I'm a USF undergraduate right now and I know a fair amount about the program if you have any questions!  :) I was just accepted to the program yesterday as well.

I just talked to the graduate program assistant today; she said there were 612 applications and they sent out acceptances to 70 people yesterday. They definitely do send out acceptances in waves. She said they'll send out more acceptances in a few weeks when people start declining their offers.

I'm a USF undergraduate right now and I know a fair amount about the program if you have any questions!  :) I was just accepted to the program yesterday as well.

I just talked to the graduate program assistant today; she said there were 612 applications and they sent out acceptances to 70 people yesterday. They definitely do send out acceptances in waves. She said they'll send out more acceptances in a few weeks when people start declining their offers.

So if you didn't get an email you weren't part of the first 70 acceptances?

I think so, yeah. She said they're anticipating about half of those offers to be declined, though.

Finally a reliable response. Thank you so much! If you have any other information could you please direct message me? It's my number one school.

I was explained of those 600 or so applicants only half are even elligible for review. The secretary told me that of those half they don't reach the criteria, aren't slp undergrad, or don't properly complete the paperwork ie forget supplements. Don't get too discouraged.

Anyone know when we should expect to hear something from UCF? And if the send out acceptance offers in waves? I noticed in the results thread that someone had recently been accepted to UCF for summer of 2015.

Hey! Sent you some questions through messaging :)