TODAY IS MARCH

lizardclan

One more month till those of us who don't hear till April find out!

(.....okay, likely more than a month because I doubt we'll hear April 1st [i will freak], but you know. It's the thought that counts. I've been waiting four+ months so whats another couple weeks.......)

I applied for 7 universities. nothing heard so far. hope everyone got accepted at his top choice.

Amen..

Got lots of plans that depends on my admission to grad school.

I'm so glad that it's March. Acceptances for most of my programs should go out this month, though I think rejections will probably be held off until April. I really wish I knew where I stood with these programs. The silence is killing me!

The graduate director for one of the programmes I applied to sent out a mass e-mail saying that offers should hopefully start going out on Friday or early the week after. In other words, this will be the longest of weeks...

Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear something back! I'm so glad March is finally here.

The graduate director for one of the programmes I applied to sent out a mass e-mail saying that offers should hopefully start going out on Friday or early the week after. In other words, this will be the longest of weeks...

This is the perfect time to go on a road trip :D 

Wishing you lots of blessings and keep the faith!