GPA booster? Post-Bachelor's

Hello I am graduating this May with a 3.68 gpa. I am very upset because two classes brought me down from my 3.71 

I am taking a year off and I am hopefully getting a job as a rehab therapy aid and I am going to take classes at a community college in the public health major. Will the community college GPA be factored into my undergraduate bachelor's gpa? Is there any other way I can raise these grades? 

I'm not sure if it would raise your gpa, but you could take graduate level courses. It may show that you can be successful in a grad program and some schools calculate those grades in addition to your last 60 hours.

I am really hoping that CSDCAS factors my SLPA courses at the community college into my CSD average because I've got a 4.0 so far. I'm not going to have a 4.0 this semester at USU and while one okay-but-not-stellar grade isn't likely to sink my application, any counterbalance to the hit to my GPA would definitely help.