A very complicated F1 administrative processing issue... What are my chances if I reapply?

Greetings from Turkey,

I got a fully funded PhD offer from Illinois Institute of Technology on last April. I applied for an F1 visa to enroll in for Fall 2016 semester. Even though I got an approval on my interview, my application status remained under administrative processing for almost six months. I had to defer my admission twice, regardless of my efforts and the university's efforts to contact the embassy several times, since they were extremely indifferent and unhelpful. At the end I got really upset and sent the embassy a veeeeery long e-mail that contained literal sentences like "I can't take this anymore", "WHAT COULD I HAVE EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS?" and "Even if I get cancer and the only cure is in the US, I will never set foot in your country" (I wasn't drunk or high). At the end of the e-mail I requested the withdrawal of my application, which they instantly agreed to like they had been waiting for me to give up already.

My supervisor is trying very hard to help me and he is the coolest person on earth. So, I don't want to let this chance slip away. My question is, what would happen if I tried to apply at the same embassy. %100 administrative processing again? refusal for life? Should I apply for this visa at a different country with a valid excuse (I might do an internship abroad). Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I'm afraid it's very likely that you'll have to go through administrative processing again, and I doubt that going through a different embassy will lead to a different result. If anything, they may become suspicious and worry that you're trying to play some game on them by not applying in your home country. Either way, the only thing I can suggest is starting the process as soon as possible. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you. 

Yeah... Might want to sit on emails instead of sending them when you are angry and frustrated, they might remember your name if you reapply. 

33 minutes ago, hkaya said:

Thank you for your answer. I already started to apply to schools in other countries. Do you think it would come up when I apply for other countries' visas.

If they are in a country that is part of FVEY or the expansions it might.

Hold on, I your visa was approved, they should have sent you your passport with the new visa. They didn't do this? But you still had the paper that said it did? (they give you a slip for you to pick up your passport at the nearest post office)

5 hours ago, AP said:

Hold on, I your visa was approved, they should have sent you your passport with the new visa. They didn't do this? But you still had the paper that said it did? (they give you a slip for you to pick up your passport at the nearest post office)

I got an approval at the interview, but when my passport was returned, the visa wasn't stamped on it. There was a yellow slip stating 221(g) refusal notice, which stands for administrative processing. It says "we will tell you when it is complete, so that you can send your passport back to us through your post office"