indefiniteintegral
Members-
Posts
78 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by indefiniteintegral
-
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Here's hoping that person is me! Did they inform you of the 50% merit at the same time as acceptance? Congrats! -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Thanks, SDG2! -
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
Also accepted into Duke's MDiv program this afternoon. They said if you have not already been contacted about a merit scholarship, then you did not receive one. If someone declines one, however, it'll go to someone new. Congrats everyone! -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Got an acceptance call this afternoon too! Congrats to everyone! I applied after the merit scholarship priority deadline. I asked, and they said if I had not already been contacted about a merit scholarship, then I didn't get one--they have all been handed out. There is a chance, however, that someone can turn one down. In that case, it'll go to someone new. -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Agree... -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
"by next week"...meaning some this week? -
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
Right there with you. Email and checking for missed calls... -
Dear admitted, have mercy. -the waitlisted
indefiniteintegral replied to Going Insane's topic in Religion
Congrats! -
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
Congrats! Still waiting on YDS and Duke MDiv... -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Let's hope sooner than later! -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Same here. Good luck! -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Hoping today is the day for some Duke folks who didn't make the first deadline but still applied soon after. Good luck to everyone! -
What's your dream degree? Anywhere, anyone...
indefiniteintegral replied to Yetanotherdegree's topic in Religion
That sounds wonderful! -
Congrats!
-
Congrats! Still waiting to hear...
-
Revisiting Merton's The Seven Storey Mountain. A classic.
-
Good luck!
-
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
Wow--congrats! -
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
So awesome! -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Additional recs can't hurt! -
What's your dream degree? Anywhere, anyone...
indefiniteintegral replied to Yetanotherdegree's topic in Religion
Unfortunately, you're correct. Hauerwas plans to retire after Spring 2013. -
Accepted to Duke today... anybody else?
indefiniteintegral replied to caleb.roberts811's topic in Religion
Likewise. Was hoping to hear something yesterday. -
2013-2014 M.A./M.T.S/M.Div Application chitchat
indefiniteintegral replied to Therewillbeluke's topic in Religion
Congrats--that's awesome! -
Thanks! Haha, I guess I still wasn't being quite clear. I meant German the summer before I start and continue it throughout the MDiv program.
-
Top PhD program is certainly in the plans. By "German during the summer," I meant starting the summer before I start an M.Div. program. During my three years, try to fit in French too?
