Jump to content

rigorcheck

Members
  • Posts

    284
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by rigorcheck

  1. forearm pain
  2. time out
  3. town car
  4. life insurance
  5. quick time
  6. book worm
  7. apple crumble
  8. decision maker
  9. journal article
  10. Top Chef
  11. machine gun
  12. time zone
  13. hazard lights
  14. Hmm, good question. Since it's Psych specific, it would probably be available through the department. Although, it couldn't hurt to ask the library as well. I got access to mine through the Psychology advising office.
  15. I would also recommend the APA's guide book. There is also an online companion that is searchable, but is only accessible with a paid subscription: http://psycinfo.apa.org/gradstudy/?action=info. Your school may have already purchased a subscription, mine has one that all Psych students can use. Check with your academic affairs office. It's really great that you're starting early! The best advice I can give you is to get as much research experience as possible, and talk to your professors about programs they would recommend.
  16. fire escape
  17. I find that scary! POE is such a useful tool when taking any standardized test. I'm glad I'm done with the GRE for good
  18. Mine was an identified verbal section. I skipped it, but I did glance at the first question. It was a sentence completion question, with ticky boxes instead of buttons. The directions said to pick TWO words that could fit in the blank. Tricky...
  19. Texas Rangers
  20. Done with the GRE! Now it's time to tackle that SOP.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. rigorcheck

      rigorcheck

      Good luck studying! I hope you get the score you're aiming for :)

    3. newms

      newms

      Thanks much:)

    4. Argonaute

      Argonaute

      Good for you! :) I am doing mine tomorrow.

  21. black pepper
  22. potato chips
  23. door bell
  24. closed circuit
  25. ice cube
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use