Asdfghjkl123
Members-
Posts
45 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Asdfghjkl123
-
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Also wondering this!! My POI is AH -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Just got emails from Purdue and UVM - all UVM invites have gone out, if you didn’t get one, they’ll wish you the best! purdue in person interviews have gone out, but I guess it doesn’t mean you won’t get a telephone interview or just get admitted. Apparently a lot of interviews are phone or video, so the in person isn’t anything to worry about not getting (it seems).. so still some hope there! -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Has anyone heard from Clark (clinical)? Their interview days are 2/5 and 2/7 which are definitely coming up -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Suffolk is after MLK day, I asked the DCT. American is before the end of January, I don’t think any have been sent out yet. And I’ve heard Harvard is historically very random, it’s up to the professor, could be now, could be late February. I’ve also seen BU to traditionally be late January as well if that helps! -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Got this too!!! We got this! -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
I don’t think anyone has heard from BU... or at least I hope not. But haven’t seen anything! -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Does anyone have any info on interview invites for the following schools? I’m dying over here ? Purdue UVM Ohio State Drexel George Washington U UConn All clinical. Much much much appreciated. -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
Honestly can the rejections just roll in!! I can’t handle the silence ? -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
To the GW poster on the results page or anyone who might know - would we have received an actual rejection notification if we were rejected? I didn’t hear anything, so just wondering if that means there’s definitely still a possibility of receiving an interview later or if I could be rejected right now... thanks :) -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can anyone confirm the exact interview date? -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
To the UConn poster who was recently rejected, I’m so sorry this is a top choice of mine as well, specifically with DC. If you see this, do you mind sharing how you reached out? I’d like to as well but I wasn’t sure how to word such an email. I can’t wait to see where you get in WHEN you get in!! -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
URI poster, congrats! would you mind dming your PI? -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
URI poster, congrats! would you mind dming your PI? -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
I had that supplemental application lost as well when i submitted it twice after their request. They confirmed if their system is the issue, it has absolutely no negative effect on our application! Still annoying, but seems like it’s happening to a lot of people!! -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
Me too please!! Congratulations! -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
Great to know thank you! If anyone needs to hear this this happened to me with Umass Boston also, I know they’re traditionally later any way but they’re definitely still in review. -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
Yeah Ohio, bummer but thanks for info! -
Fall 2020 Clinical & Counseling PhD/PsyD
Asdfghjkl123 replied to dancedementia's topic in Psychology Forum
Is anyone under the impression that OSU, Purdue, and Uconn have sent out all their interview invites for clinical? I've seen some people post interviews in the results but not enough for me to think it's over... but of course I'm sure some don't post! Unsure whether to wait it out or start to inquire. -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
I didn’t even get this... my application status says pending and under application status it says your application is currently in review, but I never received that confirmation email. -
Fall 2020 Clinical/Counseling Interview Invites
Asdfghjkl123 replied to justacigar's topic in Psychology Forum
First time applicant here. How are people already getting interviews for 12/1 deadlines? Almost every schools website says decisions will go out January for February interviews. Is it standard to hear this early? Are you supposed to get a phone interview before an in-person interview?
