Anyone got any news to report? This is my third cycle (after a 5 year break). I've applied to 7 programs. One interview with CUNY scheduled for this Friday, 1/30. Only problem is that there's a call for a Nationwide Shutdown, so I wonder if they're going to reschedule...
Rejected from Davis based on undergraduate GPA. Which is a bummer, because I have two Masters and 8 years of teaching experience which I thought showed that my undergrad GPA isn't a reflection of who I am now. Oh well, maybe it's all for the best. Good luck to you all.
I finally got up the nerve to email Davis, they said that they sent out the first round of acceptances and will get back to me towards the end of the month if there is still space in the program. Obviously disappointed, it's my top choice, but it's better than being outright rejected, I guess.
I guess that means a) I'm on an unofficial waitlist, waiting to see if their first round of applicants don't accept, b) I'm rejected but they haven't gotten around to sending them out yet. I guess I could send them an email to ask.