Hi!
I was going to but a professor of mine who graduated from there told me it was a very theorical and competitive program so advised me to consider other options... anyway, best of luck!
Hi guys! Hope you're all doing alright how are the applications going for you?
Just popping by to know if anyone else is thinking of applying for the University of Toronto's PhD in Cinema Studies
Just to make it clearer: it's not simply literature and cinema, many Comparative Literature programs have a wider approach to the subject (so maybe tv, theatre, radio, even videogames)
Hi everyone! Thanks for making this thread!
I'm an international student and I'm def applying for some phd programs this fall (the ones I'm 100% interested in are NYU, Toronto and UAL)!
Good luck to all of us, I guess ahaha
What about Comparative Literature? From what I've gathered online, that's a sort of union of literature and cinema :) if English was my first language (or my country had better opportunities...) I'd def go for it!