CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI
Members-
Posts
109 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Has anyone seen anything for fiction regarding UNCG? I know poets have been requested to do interviews. But what about fiction? Would love to hear from someone who possibly knows. Thanks.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
The urge is there all the time within me. Sometimes much too manifestly present.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Does anyone know if poetry applicants usually hear back first? Or do acceptances/waitlists go out all at once?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Great! Thank you. And you’re welcome ?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Also, good luck on the interview. Were you informed via phonecall or email?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
That’s awesome news. Congratulations. I applied there for fiction so hopefully that means news for fiction is forthcoming.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thanks, that’s great information. And though I didnt have a question put forth to you, I think that that’s good to know.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
I applied to Hollins as well @MDP. Best of luck to us both.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Good luck in the programs you havent heard from. I’m waiting on Hollins, UVA, VCU, UNCG, NC State, and West Virginia. They’re all for fiction. I havent heard from any programs yet.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Yes to good news soon. I’m rooting for us all to hear at least some good news.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
You’re welcome! That’s awesome. We applied to one of the same programs: UNCG. Here’s to hoping. And good luck again, though by judging from your other results, you probably dont need it.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Wow, congratulations on your applications. While I cant answer your questions, I can say that that is awesome! I wish you the best of luck in your other ones. What programs did you apply to?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
haha…thanks. I probably wont worry with it then.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Wow, amazing news. Congratulations. ?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
I had the same problem in that they wouldnt let my makeshift FB profile be.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thank you. And you, too! I hope you continue to hear good news.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
I feel that for sure. For the programs I applied to, I’d be more than happy to accept any one of them so long as they’re adequately funded of course.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
All right. That means there’s hope yet for that particular program. Here’s to hoping!- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Good luck to you and your remaining applications still out there!- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
It hurts to see acceptances go out to schools one has applied to. I applied to the University of South Carolina and just this week somone posted an acceptance. I suppose that means that I didnt get in nor did I get waitlisted. Best of luck to all of you with your remaining programs. I still have five left; I only applied to six. I still have hope and hope you all do as well!- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thank you for your kind, honest, and life-affirming words. I was glad to have had the chance to read your post.- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thanks for the reply!- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
That’s fine. Thanks again. I just meant in general, though. Are they generally sent together?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thanks again and last question: So are acceptances and waitlists sent out all at once?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
2022 Creative Writing MFA Applicants Forum
CHRISTOPHER QUANG BUI replied to CanadianKate's topic in Literary
Thanks so much for the response. So was it for fiction or poetry?- 1,889 replies
-
- creative writing
- mfa
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
