No I didn't take the GRE. the MC-MPA Mason fellow doesn't require GRE.
And since I was wait listed the first time I didn't think that it was a obstacle.
MBA with 3.3 GPA
Undergrad in Business Management 3.2 GPA Minor in Government
13 Year Work experience in Journalism and Public/ Community Service
International Student Applying for the Mason Fellow
Hello Everyone,
Wanted to get your input on what should I do moving forward.
I applied to Harvard Kennedy MC-MPA and the first time I got waitlisted and didn't get it.
The year after I applied unfortunately I got rejected.
I wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and how should I plan my next move going forward.
Do you think I should apply again next year back to back or I should wait a couple of years
Keeping in mind that you have only 3 times to apply to the same program
Hello Everyone,
Anyone here applied for the HKS MC/MPA this year. What are your thoughts on the program and admissions process.
Is there a discord group this year
Hey Everyone,
Was excited today to receive an email for the Kennedy School about an update on my application and when I opened it
It turns out I am Waitlisted.
Didn't except that to happen as I am still keen to join the class and wanted to see how do you suggest I move forward.
Also if anyone has experienced something similar please share your thoughts.