RickyZ
Members-
Posts
35 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RickyZ
-
My university just processed the award and sent for payment. Have not yet received it (usually up to a business day between their payment and me receiving it).
-
Same for mine. (I won't be holding it abroad so good luck to whoever is waiting for it)
-
I still see mine.
-
They responded to my email today saying it would be available in a week or two. (But you still have to request it IIRC).
-
The letter you should have received which indicates if it can be held internationally. For the exact ranking/scoring, you email NSERCScholarships-BoursesCRSNG(at)NSERC-CRSNG(dot)gc(dot)ca asking for it and they will upload it to Extranet.
-
Oh then I've no idea. You should probably reach out to them.
-
Probably you can do either. Just be sure to accept before deadline whether you have the forms complete or not.
-
Yes, I am still awaiting the letter from NSERC (last name Z)
-
I got it! McGill GPS just sent an email notifying those who were awarded!
-
Congratulations! If I may ask, what universities?
-
If this is NSERC, the application portal (ebiz(dot)nserc(dot)ca) does not update, even after institutional review. It is Extranet that will have your results (influence2(dot)nserc-crsng(dot)gc(dot)ca).
-
Someone in my LinkedIn network just posted on receiving SSHRC. Unclear if Doctoral Master's level. Could it be starting? (Waiting for NSERC).
-
Can confirm that was 2 years ago. Don't ask how I know ;)
-
Results show up on Extranet, not NSERC portal. So I wouldn't hold my breath (but hopefully they come soon).
-
Cool thanks. I thought that applied for last year's competition.
-
Where do you find this information?
-
8 Journal pubs? Why are you applying for CGRS-D and not graduation lol
-
I think usually they come out the same day, just it's rolling by last-name. So you may only have to wait a few extra hours.
-
I would expect no movement on this. Alternate just means meritorious application and I don't think it makes it far down the list of alternates and very few get rejected in the first place.
-
I dunno. Last time I applied when it was PGS D, they said ``end of April" which turned out to be April 24. But now the website says ``April 30" as the announcement date (not by April 30th). But we can hope...
-
Has anyone held multiple TAships under the Doctoral FRQ awards? Is it troublesome as long as they add to less than 120 hours/term? Do they even check/care?
-
Wow! Ranked first by the evaluating committee and received the FRQNT. But I was rejected from NSERC. Certainly a consistent process. TBF I did put more focus on the FRQNT application because it is higher valued. Or at least it was... NSERC gonna get a pay bump.
-
Supposed to be end of April. Last year they sent an email in the evening (Wednesday April 26) stating that the results would be available the next day at 9AM. So we won't really know for sure until we receive that email. Not sure if the release is linked to the NSERC release (i.e., to be after the NSERC PGS/CGS results since if you get CGS D, you would be forced to decline the FRQNT scholarship).
