Jump to content

Pharmlady

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pharmlady

  1. I received my rejection letter as well, fingers crossed for Waterloo
  2. I still haven't heard from UofT, no interviews, nothing. So it is safe to say I am not getting an offer.
  3. Will choose UWaterloo simply because it is online, I work full-time, and want to combine both, God willing. I know both schools are top-notch for Tech.
  4. Absolutely nothing, cricket sounds since I submitted both applications.
  5. Hello, I applied to UofW (Submitted Jan 25) and UofT(Jan 15th), but have not heard back from any of them.
  6. Hi, I applied in February and haven’t heard back from them. I guess my application is at the bottom of the pile.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use