Jump to content

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ayyyyyyyyyyy

  1. Good to know! I work in quality improvement right now and want to branch out into health tech and product management so am just wondering which program or school would be better for that
  2. just a broad question; if accepted to both uoft and uwaterloo, which program would you choose over the other and why?
  3. For UofT EMHI prospective students, please check your ACORN for an update!!
  4. I applied to UofT and UW, had my interview for UofT on Jan 27th, haven't heard back since.
  5. I applied in Jan and submitted everything the day before the deadline (Feb 1). Just checked the portal today and it still says "under review"
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use