Programs that have completed application reviews

tstone18

Just a place to put down a school's name if they have stated they have notified all applicants that are getting interviews. I know there are a few out there that have done this already.

2 hours ago, loffire said:

Schools done with notifying applicants:

1) Berkeley

2) Carnegie-Mellon

Berkeley? Which department? 

I know for certain the department I applied to hasn't finished and doesn't get to it for a few more days/weeks.

12 hours ago, loffire said:

oh right. I forget that this isn't the psychology side of the forum. I know both are done for psychology. I didn't get accepted to either

OMG, I almost cried, you should't just say these things. CMU is my dream school but they haven't even begun processing for computer science yet :blink:

10 minutes ago, Arkhy said:

OMG, I almost cried, you should't just say these things. CMU is my dream school but they haven't even begun processing for computer science yet :blink:

Same. I would love to get into CMU!

22 minutes ago, spamhaus said:

Same. I would love to get into CMU!

Well, that makes a lot of sense, considering that we are applying for the same field and CMU is extremely strong in it. I actually think I applied to all your schools except for UMD.

12 minutes ago, Arkhy said:

Well, that makes a lot of sense, considering that we are applying for the same field and CMU is extremely strong in it. I actually think I applied to all your schools except for UMD.

There is a really great NLP researcher at UMD. He was actually the advisor for another professor I'm interested in who's at UMass.