2018 Acceptance/Rejection Thread

mynameismyname

6 hours ago, Halcyon23 said:

Give UConn a call. At least one spot on the waitlist opened up (I took myself off). During an email exchange with the DGS I was told that if they pull from the waitlist it's unlikely that it'd be before Wednesday (but isn't April 15th the deadline? Weird).

Remember that April 15th is really only the date by which your acceptance is guaranteed, if you were given one.  You can accept after the 15th, but there's no guarantee the spot will still be there.  Likewise, some schools may allow you extra time or give you an offer after the 15th should a spot open.

• 9 months later...
On 1/23/2018 at 6:59 PM, libraryghost said:

Hey you guys, long time lurker first time poster, I just wanted to put down my first acceptance at SUNY Binghamton SPEL program. My AOI is political philosophy and I'm really excited to be a part of a program so focused on my interests. For those looking to compare stats by GRE was abysmal V:166; Q:148; W3.0 with a 3.94 GPA. Anyways I'm just really excited and good luck to all the rest of you :D

Also got into the SPEL program!

56 minutes ago, seiber_r1 said:

Also got into the SPEL program!

Do you mean this year or last year? (You've posted in the 2018 thread and there were some recent reports of folks getting accepted into Binghamton for this cycle so I wanted to check-in)