Hertie School of Governance - housing in Berlin?

byeeeee

Has anyone else been accepted to and decided on the Hertie School of Governance? I've sent in my tuition deposit and all that so now I'm looking into housing ... and eek! Housing is difficult to come by in Berlin, as everyone warned me. There's these sites like SpotaHome and Wunderflats and others but I feel like they could totally be scams? 

Anyone else exploring options? Anyone out there at all? 

3 hours ago, byeeeee said:

Has anyone else been accepted to and decided on the Hertie School of Governance? I've sent in my tuition deposit and all that so now I'm looking into housing ... and eek! Housing is difficult to come by in Berlin, as everyone warned me. There's these sites like SpotaHome and Wunderflats and others but I feel like they could totally be scams? 

Anyone else exploring options? Anyone out there at all? 

Hi Byeeeee, hi everyone,

I will start the MPP at the Hertie School of Governance as well and I have already found a place to stay. I will move into a nice flat close to the "Tempelhofer Feld" on the the first of March and I am looking for a flatmate. If anyone is interested and looking for a flat already we could exchange Information on the flat and each other. Of course I would love to share a flat with another "Hertian" :-P 

For everyone else, who will not be in Berlin that early: Try http://www.wg-gesucht.de/ . it is by far the best website for student-housing in Germany.

19 hours ago, Pub´n Policy said:

Hi Byeeeee, hi everyone,

I will start the MPP at the Hertie School of Governance as well and I have already found a place to stay. I will move into a nice flat close to the "Tempelhofer Feld" on the the first of March and I am looking for a flatmate. If anyone is interested and looking for a flat already we could exchange Information on the flat and each other. Of course I would love to share a flat with another "Hertian" :-P 

For everyone else, who will not be in Berlin that early: Try http://www.wg-gesucht.de/%20. it is by far the best website for student-housing in Germany.

Hi! I will not be moving there until late August unfortunately. How did you already find your place? Are you in Europe already or from the USA or elsewhere?