OISE 2018-2019 MA Child Study and Education

Stu111

Hey everyone! I'm a current MA CSE student. I will be there on Jan 27 to help calm any nerves pre-interview! There will be several of my classmates there as well, so if you have any questions, ask us tomorrow (Or Feb 3, the other interview day)!

Just relax, be confident, and be yourself! This program is really chill and we're all like a family - no need for uptight formalities! 

Edited by rabschaud

On 1/26/2018 at 3:47 PM, rabschaud said:

Hey everyone! I'm a current MA CSE student. I will be there on Jan 27 to help calm any nerves pre-interview! There will be several of my classmates there as well, so if you have any questions, ask us tomorrow (Or Feb 3, the other interview day)!

Just relax, be confident, and be yourself! This program is really chill and we're all like a family - no need for uptight formalities! 

Thank you! It was a great experience and everyone was super friendly! The interview was pretty straight forward as well. Now I am just anxiously waiting until March!

• 11 months later...