Columbia Social Work Program Fall 2018

lanabeni

2 hours ago, stheart said:

You have all already shared this, but how much did y'all get in scholarship? I'm wondering what the max is. I got $11,000.

I received $11,000 in scholarships as well, $12,000 after I appealed. It seemed that a handful before me were receiving more like $18,000 and others have vaguely stated they received a "substantial" financial aid offer which made them able to go. I was a bit disappointed with my package but I accepted my offer nonetheless. 

17 hours ago, stheart said:

You have all already shared this, but how much did y'all get in scholarship? I'm wondering what the max is. I got $11,000.

Just curious, are you considering Columbia again? I thought you had already committed to UChicago.

9 hours ago, MSW2018?? said:

I think they are waiting on people to send in their decisions. I know i have extensions at Fordham and other schools. Probably other people just havent made decisions yet 

I think you’re right. I just wish I knew what the date they’ve given people to reply by was... you think April 15th is a good bet?

4 hours ago, doctormelody said:

I think you’re right. I just wish I knew what the date they’ve given people to reply by was... you think April 15th is a good bet?

Well, we haven’t heard about anyone being notified this week... hopefully the next two days bring good news!

(I’m still getting on June for us February people! ?)

2 hours ago, Chebrutta said:

Well, we haven’t heard about anyone being notified this week... hopefully the next two days bring good news!

(I’m still getting on June for us February people! ?)

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was June... nothing for me today. Anyone?

Edited by doctormelody

1 hour ago, Chebrutta said:

Nothing! 

Man, I’m getting so good at patience! A very good learning experience.

I hope everyone is having the best night!

Mine is a lot better now that I’m off work! Although on the plus side, it is very motivating... here’s to going to grad school and hopefully never having to do physical labor again! ?