H.A.S.T.S MIT Acceptances/Interviews/Rejections Fall 2018

Ajensetta

Seeing some posts on the board about interviews and curious how many people have gotten a response from them in any capacity. I know they have two rounds with the interviews and usually go through about 10-15 people before narrowing down to somewhere around 5 people, so no doubt this program is stretch for most. It's my first pick due to the option of specifically studying National Security and Technology, and in particular for Jennifer Light, I'm way into cold war tech research. In any case, just sending up a flare to see what comes back. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. All best!

MIT History Anthropology and Science Technology and Society Fall 2018

Good luck!  I looked really hard at HASTS, but ultimately decided they were a bit too much history, and not enough STS for what I want to research.  But it sounds great for what you're doing.

Do you have any sense for how many people apply, and how many are accepted?

Sidenote: At least when I tried to go there a moment ago, their website is down.  I find that very ironic.