University of Washington Seattle MSW

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, eimaisophie said:

that’s awesome! I submitted on 12/24 and I am still waiting. 

Literally... dying right now

I’m literally dying too. If I don’t get in, I have to move across the country and leave all my family and friends /: 

I applied 12/12. No word yet. I have great grades, solid LOR, but lack experience. I’m so nervous. 

5 minutes ago, leah371 said:

I’m literally dying too. If I don’t get in, I have to move across the country and leave all my family and friends /: 

I applied 12/12. No word yet. I have great grades, solid LOR, but lack experience. I’m so nervous. 

I feel you. Ugh! Mental breakdown every. single. day. I check emails every 15 mins lol this is so bad but can’t help it.

Did you apply for both day and edp? or just the day program?

9 minutes ago, eimaisophie said:

I feel you. Ugh! Mental breakdown every. single. day. I check emails every 15 mins lol this is so bad but can’t help it.

Did you apply for both day and edp? or just the day program?

I check the portal literally the minute I wake up & about 5 times a day. They sent out an email saying “think about financial aid!” And all I could think was “how about some acceptances first?!?!”

i applied to day first choice, extended day second, and weekend third. I hope I get in just in general, but day would be nice. 

If it's any consolation, I received my rejection email from UW for the day program this past Friday (it's ok, I really want to attend UM anyway). Good luck to you all! :) 

I called and found out they’re sending another batch out tomorrow and next Friday.

And people rarely get off the waitlist apparently.

They had over 800 applicants (less than last year) but for only 130 spots for the day program. 

So. Freakin. Nervous. 

19 minutes ago, leah371 said:

I called and found out they’re sending another batch out tomorrow and next Friday.

And people rarely get off the waitlist apparently.

They had over 800 applicants (less than last year) but for only 130 spots for the day program. 

So. Freakin. Nervous. 

Thanks for that info, Leah! 800 applicants is insane! I've been waiting to hear back too. Guess I can stop hitting refresh until tomorrow at least. Haha!

Hey everyone,

I received an admissions offer for the extended program this past Friday! I submitted my application on the Jan 3rd deadline for anyone wondering. Ecstatic to get accepted but also panicking because it would be such a drastic change for me to go to Seattle (I'm currently in southern California). Moving, apartment, job, etc. Headache. Turns out applying was the easy part!