UCLA Luskin MPP

This won't tell you if you've been admitted or not, but in case some clarity about the notification process provides you with some comfort, I figured I would offer this info:

I received an email that directed me to: appstatus.grad.ucla.edu, where I typed in my email address. The email included a password that I used to log in, and my letter was accessible through that site. Unfortunately, the system is smart enough not to send you a password if you press the "retrieve" button, but haven't received a decision email yet. As an aside, the timing of the email was peculiar. I received it at a very early hour of the morning in my time zone, and also an early hour Los Angeles time (i.e. at a time when nobody is at work, unless they are a serious insomniac/workaholic).

At this point I haven't heard any info from the financial aid office about an award, but my admit letter said that I would hear from them (no timeline included). The letter didn't come directly from Luskin, but just the general UCLA Graduate Division. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Y'all, 

Any word yet?  It's April 11th and I have yet to hear a thing from the department. 

Nori1015, Did you email the department in order to receive that email with the password or did you receive it out of the blue? 

Any insight would be appreciated

Thank you!

Edited by Dspence

• 8 months later...