Elmhurst College

Hello! I received an e-mail from Elmhurst to set up a portal account, but does not state an admission decision. I've read that some people who applied and got waitlisted were never asked to set up a portal. They just received an e-mail stating they are waitlisted. Does anyone know why some are able to create a portal and some do not? 

Did your post say you were "most likely to be contacted?" I read some posts where they had said that in the email, maybe that's why they had you set up a portal. I go to undergrad at EC, and I know they have already let in quite a few people who go to undergrad here.

30 minutes ago, cblars said:

Did your post say you were "most likely to be contacted?" I read some posts where they had said that in the email, maybe that's why they had you set up a portal. I go to undergrad at EC, and I know they have already let in quite a few people who go to undergrad here.

No! I just got an email to set up the assistive technology portal. Not sure why though. I tried contacting them, but no answer yet. How many students have been accepted so far? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2018 at 9:28 PM, cblars said:

Mine said, "most likely to be contacted". :( I was hopeful for Elmhurst! I did ask about the waitlist and how the process works and received a very direct email saying they wouldn't tell me my position on the waitlist or how many were on the waitlist... 

Just don't know if the waitlist is worth waiting for or if there is any chance of getting in.  Happy for those who did get in!