Pacific University Class of 2021

AUDandCats

I think you are mixing up "University of the Pacific" located in San Fran with "Pacific Univeristy" which is located in Portland, Oregon. From my understanding only University of the Pacific has opened up it's portal for applicants from UW. I dont think Pacific University has done the same thing. 
However, both programs are accelerated (3 yrs) and are pretty new. The main difference I can think of is that the program in SanFran is not yet accredited but the Portland program is accredited. Also, SanFran is much more expensive to live in compared to Portland. 

I hope this helps!

Edited by AUDandCats

@AUDandCats @GraceAudiology I just received an e-mail today getting a GA position and some additional funding! 

& @AMP´d-AuD are you talking about University of the Pacific or Pacific University? Because I know University of the Pacific opened up their applications again for UW applicants, but I haven't heard about Pacific Uni! 

But in regards to your question, I want to go to Pacific because of the accelerated program, their block schedule classes, the super friendly staff & the opportunity to do clinics pretty much anywhere you want starting your second year of school! 

8 hours ago, jml2411 said:

@AUDandCats @GraceAudiology I just received an e-mail today getting a GA position and some additional funding! 

& @AMP´d-AuD are you talking about University of the Pacific or Pacific University? Because I know University of the Pacific opened up their applications again for UW applicants, but I haven't heard about Pacific Uni! 

But in regards to your question, I want to go to Pacific because of the accelerated program, their block schedule classes, the super friendly staff & the opportunity to do clinics pretty much anywhere you want starting your second year of school! 

Yes, I definitely mixed them up. Didn´t realize there was more than 1! I was referring to Uni of the Pacific.