Pacific University Class of 2021

AUDandCats

2 hours ago, jml2411 said:

See you there!! :) unless you choose to go to a different school!! I'm not sure what type of funding is available... I'm waiting to see if the acceptance letter contains that information 

Hey! I thought the email was the acceptance letter? Do we get another one after we accept the actual offer which will include the funding?

I’m not sure... when I got the phone call they said they were gonna send the e-mail & a physical copy.... but I could have heard wrong!! Because I don’t think I’ve gotten a letter yet.. 

I've also been accepted to Pacific, I'm just waiting on hearing from one other school but, I should be accepting my Pacific admission offer. Let me know if you are interested in exchanging information, I would love to know someone before starting classes.

If I had known that they didn’t require the GRE for admission I would have applied to this school! Best of luck to all of you that are going to this school!! 

4 hours ago, AUD-1994 said:

I've also been accepted to Pacific, I'm just waiting on hearing from one other school but, I should be accepting my Pacific admission offer. Let me know if you are interested in exchanging information, I would love to know someone before starting classes.

Same here! I should be accepting the offer soon, I want to hear back from SDSU first, but Pacific was my first choice, so I would love to exchange info! 

Hey y'all! I spoke with Pacific about funding last week. There are around 8-10 GA positions that will be announced this week! If I remember correctly from the interview they range between $4,000 and $7,000.

Is anyone going here for sure? I think we should make a Facebook group.

1 hour ago, GraceAudiology said:

Hey y'all! I spoke with Pacific about funding last week. There are around 8-10 GA positions that will be announced this week! If I remember correctly from the interview they range between $4,000 and $7,000.

I'm about 90% percent sure I will be attending.

I could be wrong but I think Pacific makes a Facebook group after the deadline to accept your offer. 

7 hours ago, GraceAudiology said:

Hey! They contact you and you don't have to apply for these positions right? They just kind of choose you? 

22 minutes ago, GraceAudiology said:

Yes! I am not sure how they are going to choose but hopefully we will know by Friday!

Ohhh okay! That sounds good thanks for letting us know! I was hoping that information would come in the letter too but it wasn't... I think I remember meeting you at the interview by the way! :)

2 hours ago, GraceAudiology said:

Yes! I am not sure how they are going to choose but hopefully we will know by Friday!

Thanks for the info! I will most likely attend Pacific as well! Is there any instate or out of state tuition for Pacific? I did not see anything on the website for that.... Its crazy how $$$ Aud schools are now.

21 minutes ago, GraceAudiology said:

It is crazy how expensive it is! We can all suffer and eat ramen noodles together! There isn't instate or out of state tuition at Pacific because its a private school.

jml2411 I'm sure we did, What is your name?

Jamie!  I think we rode the elevator together at the beginning of the day LOL 

& @AUD-1994 My interview day was Feb. 10! 

What about Pacific´s AuD program appealed to you? All I know is that it´s relatively new and located in an expesnive area to live. I was a UW applicant who is given the option to apply to Pacific since they closed their program so I am considering that. I read that Pacific is an acclerated program like NW which is definitely desireable! Any info you can provide would be great I don´t want to miss out if there is something great I am missing. TIA