Penn State

Just got an email from Penn State saying to check my status page, which says this:

"Your intended program/PLAN of study has completed the first step of the admissions process and has offered you admission pending an eligibility review by the Graduate School. To begin the second step of the admission process, you now need to accept or decline the graduate program offer of admission using the buttons below to notify the Graduate School of your decision.The Graduate School will complete the review of your application and communicate with you in the near future."

I am confused! If I hit the accept button does it mean that I'm committing to attending? Anyone else in this boat?

Congrats on getting in! The website was down for me as well. Do any of you know what exactly the second step is? It just says that the Graduate School has the final say and that they’re reviewing our applications but what are they looking for?

The next step is to verify your academic transcripts. So, you need to request for official transcript from your school to be sent directly to the grad school if you have not made the request already. Did you get any form of funding?