Reviewed my application for the millionth time, just to find a horrible mistake weeks before admissions decisions come out!

yochapa

Question

Ok folks, here's the sitch. I applied for my masters in speech language pathology last fall, and I'm hoping to start this fall. Before submitting each application I checked and rechecked every part of my application a million times. I have only one school that I'm still waiting to hear from (they usually send out admissions decisions around the third week of March) so I went to review that app just for kicks. That is when I discovered a HORRIBLE ERROR. On the last page of the application their is an option to select whether you would like to be considered for the full time or part time program via a drop down menu and I chose PART TIME when I want to be FULL TIME. The main issue with this is that the school doesn't select many for the part time program and I want to be full time anyway! I can't believe that this slipped by me until this moment in time. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is it too late? Do I just accept my fate as being admitted for part-time or nothing?

Edited by yochapa

1 answer to this question