University of Rhode Island - SLP

For those accepted into the URI M.S. SLP program, any idea of when we need to accept or decline the offer by? I am waiting to hear from other schools but don't want to let this one slip past by accidentally missing the deadline.

Also, does anyone know if they're planning an open house, information session, or if there are any opportunities to tour the department for accepted students? I have researched as much as I can online about the school but I feel it really helps going there and meeting faculty, touring the facilities etc. in order to make a more accurate judgment on whether it's a good fit or not. If there are any grad students out there currently attending URI I would love to hear from you too! What you like or dislike about the school, program etc.   

Thanks!

Hi!

I was accepted last week and received an email from Dr. Kovarsky about an open house on Friday March 23rd from 3-5PM. I'm sure they'll send more information about it in the next few days but you could also email him to ask. 

In terms of when we need to respond, I'm not entirely sure. I received a scholarship so they want me to accept my offer ASAP. 

Congrats on being accepted!!