Going to a Low-Ranked Program with Generous Funding?

I'm currently trying to decide between two Ph.D programs in Political Science: one is UMD College Park, and the other is a low-ranked program. Both programs are offering me full funding, but here is the rough breakdown. 

UMD College Park
-~$17,000 for the first year plus $5,000 summer fellowship, $18,000 years 2-5
-T.A. appointment for 5 years
-High cost of living

Low Ranked Program
-$22,000 fellowship for five years 
-No TA load
-Low cost of living

I know that my decision shouldn't be based solely off financial factors, and I don't intend it to be. However I'm having a hard time making a decision, and would love to hear some advice from you guys! I think that I'll be able to focus more on my research/publications/presentations if I attend the low ranked program, but I'm worried about the job prospects after completion of my degree. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance! 

I would use your higher offer at the lower ranking school to negotiate a better deal at UMD. We're on the same field and the way I did this was talking to my POI at the school I wanted to go, but had a lower offer. I said something along the lines of "I really like your department and I really want to join the program here, but I got a better offer somewhere else and I was wondering if there's any way to negotiate".

Good luck!